Tuesday, October 5, 2010

About Me

Hello,


I am Julia Cunningham.  I reside in Tallahassee, Florida and have been here for 13 years.  I am originally from East Lansing, Michigan.  I am the second youngest of four children; I'm the only girl and have three brothers. My parents still reside in Michigan. I attended and graduated from the #1 HBCU in the nation, Florida A&M University here in Tallahassee with my bachelors degree in Business Administration.  I am currently employed at the Florida Commission on Community Service here in Tallahassee as a Grants Contract Manager. 
I am very active in my church, Love & Faith Community Church.  I assist my pastor and the music department with bookings, and event planning.

In October 2010, I started a business with two other friends, called CHC Worship Consulting Group, LLC.  This business is a full-service artist management agency geared toward the gospel music industry. I have over 10 years of experience in doing booking and management for my pastor and church's music ministry and feel led to broaden to new arenas and talent.

I am an avid music and sports lover.  I come from a family of great jazz musicians.  My great uncles are the late Elvin Jones, Thad Jones and Hank Jones.  I have a deep love for sports, especially basketball.  In my free time, I enjoy watching sports, playing golf, listening to music, attending plays, and just relaxing.  The love of my life is my godson, Cory Irvin, Jr., aka CJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment